Valoramás is committed to protecting your personal information. Your information will only be used to provide you with the best service, products and opportunities. Your privacy is important to us.
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. These measures include computer safeguards (industry standard 128 bit encryption over a secure socket layer connection), firewalls, and secured files and buildings. Please do not send us any Personal Information through unsecured channels, including email or social media sites.
Members can go to My Account at Valoramas.com to correct or update their Personal Information.
- We will never sell or rent your Personal Information.
- We will not share your Personal Information with Co-brand Partners and other Business Partners with whom we jointly offer products and services.
- We will not share your Non-Personal Information with our Business Partners for their own analysis, research, and marketing purposes.
- We do not store credit card information.
- You must be a United States resident and a minimum age of 18 years to join Valoramás.
You may tell us to stop sending you marketing information by clicking unsubscribe on the bottom of emails and following the instructions. Even so, we will still communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your request, or administering any promotion or any program in which you may have elected to participate. Materials we send you may still include some offers or promotions.
Consistent with applicable law, it may take us up to 30 days to respond to your request.
Members, if you have an issue with your membership, please click here to reach Member Care.
View the complete Valoramás Online Privacy Statement here.
In 1988, the Hispanic Women in Leadership (HWIL) was chartered in Houston, Texas, by 20 pioneering Latinas, after a successful Hispanic Women’s Leadership Conference. Hence, [...]Read More